Senior Back-end Developer with knowledge of Front-end
We are looking for a Senior Developer that has experience in Java/PHP/JS/VB.NET/C/C++/SQL to overhaul our current coding practice. The successful candidate would like to progress to Head of Development position in time.
Angle is on the lookout for a highly motivated, skilled full stack developer who is able to work on front-end code as well as backend.. But ideally be stronger in back-end if we had a choice.
You like to work and be fully engaged in your work and basically see coding as a hobby - you must have a passion for it and thrive on the fact your code is second to none.. We can sniff this out quickly so you might as well be honest!
You like working in a lighthearted environment within a close-knit team, however, besides from this you don’t mind working on your own and can still be just as motivated.. Most importantly you have a sense of humour and you don't take yourself too seriously.
We are also looking for somebody who is looking for progression and that would be thriving to become Head of Development in the future as the team grows.
Read on below and hit “Apply” if this is you!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in several software languages (Java/PHP/JS/VB.NET/C/C++/SQL)
- Experience with WordPress templating system and ACF
- Experience with hosting, server and database setup
- Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility & testing
- Experience writing technical briefs, estimates, timelines and documentation
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Self-learning and self-starting
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of work
- Strong communication skills and a pro-active work-ethic
- Works well within a team and has experience heading up development teams
- Great attendance record and someone we know we can rely on
- Happy to be part of client meetings and can represent the agency well
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Decent understanding of GIT
- Understanding of mySQL and Apache
Apply for this job
- Ability to code with accessibility and SEO in mind
- Comfortable with using the Gulp toolkit
- Experience with a front-end framework such as Bootstrap/Foundation/SemanticUI
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or another leading design package with experiencing designing websites from scratch
- Experience in other coding platforms and Content Management Systems especially SASS-based Shopify or similar
- Can start with 1 month’s notice period to current employer
- Can introduce new processes to the agency
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Knowledge of C# (or Swift) for iOS App Development