Angle Studios Limited – Terms and Conditions
1. Having received a brief of requirements from The Client, either verbal or written, Angle Studios Limited will produce a quotation or an hourly rate detailing the work to be carried out. The Client must provide written confirmation that the quotation/hourly rate is acceptable by signing and returning a copy of the quotation. This will effectively form the basis of the contract. 2. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Angle Studios Limited and The Client. In making this agreement each party confirms that they have not relied on any inducement not recorded in this agreement. 3. After consent has been given by The Client to any form of a contract Angle Studios Limited requires 2 months’ written notice to terminate the contract. 4. Angle Studios Limited is VAT registered.
1. The Client MUST own copyright, or have reproduction rights, of all artwork, trade names, photographs, and other materials reproduced in The Client’s project. The Client shall indemnify Angle Studios Limited against any costs whatsoever in connection with the ownership of copyright or reproduction rights. The Client shall have full liability for the consequences of the contents of the printed literature, website or other project commissioned.
2. The Client’s logos, artwork, graphics and photographs remain the copyright of The Client. Design, graphics produced by Angle Studios Limited remain the intellectual property of Angle Studios Limited until full and final payment has been received.
3. All preliminary work carried out at The Client’s request, whether experimentally or otherwise, shall be charged to The Client.
4. Angle Studios Limited withholds the right to refuse publication of any content which it sees as being indecent, obscene or offensive towards others.
5. Proofs of all printed work, and online web designs may be submitted for The Client’s approval and Angle Studios Limited shall not be liable for errors not corrected by The Client in such proofs. The Client’s alterations and additional proofs necessitated thereby shall be charged as additional charges. When style, type, navigation, animation, functionality or layout is left to the judgment of Angle Studios Limited, changes there from made by The Client shall be charged as additional charges. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors, including colour variations, in proofs approved by The Client.
6. Any designs presented are held for 3 months before Angle Studios Limited are able to sell the design work to another company or companies.
1. Angle Studios Limited will produce and may publish temporarily on the Angle Studios Limited web site a design proof for The Client’s approval. The design copyright of the proof shall remain the sole property of Angle Studios Limited. Use of the design/code in any respect without the express written permission of Angle Studios Limited will constitute breach of copyright.
2. Angle Studios Limited will ensure The Client is aware of the SEO route, the possible results and in a timeframe to which they can be achieved. Results are estimated and not guaranteed. Actual results will be reported after 3 months unless requested otherwise. No contract will be applied to this service. An invoice will be levied for a month in advance.
3. Angle Studios Limited will complete the design/code after receiving written confirmation that the design/code proof is satisfactory.
4. Angle Studios Limited will release graphics when payment of the final invoice for the outstanding quotation value is received in full.
5. Once Angle Studios Limited has received written confirmation that the design/code proof is satisfactory, modifications to the design/code specification will be considered an amendment to the contract. All modifications must be confirmed in writing.
6. Angle Studios Limited assume The Client has read and understands all points of code functionality as described in either our correspondence, quote, accompanying literature or website.
1. Tenders and Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of the Tender or Quote. All prices quoted may be subject to change without notice after this period.
2. Once Angle Studios Limited has undertaken a commission for services, a cancellation fee will apply if the contract is terminated through no fault of Angle Studios Limited. This will be determined by the status of project. If 75% or over is deemed completed an invoice will be levied for the full amount agreed.
1. New clients will be presented with a proforma invoice for the value of the approved quotation.
1. Payment is due strictly 14 days from date of invoice.
2. If a monthly instalment scheme has been agreed, either verbally or written constitutes the entire agreement between Angle Studios and The Client and a 50% upfront payment would be required.
3. Failure to settle due/outstanding invoices will mean the debt will be passed on to a third party after 160 days unpaid from date of invoice or 2 months after the 6 month period if on the instalment scheme.
4. Project mileage is charged at 45p per mile.
1. Angle Studios Limited cannot be held liable for any information contained within The Client’s web site or printed literature. The content of such remains the copyright and intellectual property of The Client. The Client is liable for any reasonable legal costs incurred by Angle Studios Limited caused by the content of The Client’s web site or other project and agrees to indemnify Angle Studios Limited for any awards made by a court of law.
2. No liability will be accepted for compatibility issues with code or any errors, omissions or failings of software code produced.
3. Where in the instance that a time scale / schedule has been given, Angle Studios Limited will not be responsible for any money lost to The Client if the deadline is not met.
4. Should Angle Studios Limited waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit Angle Studios Limited to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
5. This contract shall be subject to British Law. Where it is held that Angle Studios Limited is not entitled to rely on any term in this contract, then Angle Studios Limited may also be allowed to cancel all rights and obligations under this contract, or to hold all other clauses as valid entirely at their sole discretion.
6. Angle Studios Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time These terms have been drawn up under legal advice principally to protect Angle Studios Limited from bad debts and the compensation culture – we are generally agreeable, understanding and flexible and will be unlikely to strictly enforce these terms and conditions with clients that are also honest, agreeable, understanding and flexible.
All websites produced and coded by Angle Studios Limited will come with a 12 months' warranty. If code has been altered by a third party the warranty will become void. Any work will be quoted and charged out at our standard rate.