Provide inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, and search engine optimisation as well as managing, building, and nurturing email lists and content.
Heading up the agency’s marketing will mean covering Angle’s own activity but also supporting and spearheading an exciting new chapter at Angle where we aim to launch and offer Angle Success packages to our clients (SaaS businesses) meaning we’ll have an end-to-end solution in the SaaS sector where we will focus on offering a solid tech foundation for them to start their app journey.
Aside from this, you can help spearhead the launch of our own SaaS app.
General Job Duties:
- Strong knowledge in PPC and SEO
- Overseeing the business’ marketing activities
- Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
- Analyse campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements, and landing pages.
- Work with internal development and design teams to create dynamic landing pages.
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimise campaigns.
- Collaborate and support the team to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
- Writing content
- Strategising and implementing plans
- Work with our clients to deliver results
By you joining, the outcomes we are looking for:
- Demonstrate confidence in strategising and planning with tailored solutions that will get results
- Implementation – You love to see something through and complete.
- Data-driven – a bit of a data nerd and strives to always improve and learn
- Boost business enquiries in the business niche we are in (we’ll agree on manageable KPIs)
- Delivering results for our clients
Qualified candidates will have 5 years of hands-on SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing. Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO is a must, can lead with best practices and the ability to analyse performance data and compose insightful reports for clients and the internal team. Experience with GTM and Semrush is an advantage.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- Can write SEO-focused content
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Moz Research Tools
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook for Business
- Twitter Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Google Shopping/Merchant Center
- Deep expertise in Microsoft Excel
- CMS Frameworks: WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with the internal team
Preferred Skills and Technologies:
- Experience in SaaS marketing
- Google Adwords Certified
- CMS Frameworks: WordPress/ Shopify
- Agency experience
- Agile methodologies
Who would the role suit?
- Ready to step up and lead the marketing activity
- Has a can-do attitude
- Happy to get stuck in
- Happy to work on their own most of the time but the team is at the end of Slack!
- We’ll have pub lunches and coffee shop standups (when we are allowed!)
- If you like remote working long term
- Very relaxed approach
- Likes to be trusted and left alone
- Don’t mind having KPIs to hit (but enjoys being paid commission on the wins!) 🤑
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
- R&D Days when possible
- Remote working
- Relaxed daily working schedule
- Progression plan
- Help to achieve your biggest goal plan (eg buy your first house)
- Commission on converted leads!
£30-40,000 per Annum (pro rata for part-time) depending on experience