We’re looking for a member of staff (employed or self-employed) who would be able to work part-time and attend to the accounts of two businesses. Needs to have experience in Xero & Quickbooks accounting software and has a general understanding of Accountancy and Management.
- 1 day per week (but could be increased). Flexible working hours
- You would be expected to work from our office in Manston, Ramsgate, however remote working is acceptable if it’s pre-agreed.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Running the accounts for two businesses using accounts software (Xero and Quickbooks)
- Bank reconciliation’s
- Credit card reconciliation’s
- VAT returns
- Posting transactions into Xero for sales & purchase ledger
- Reconciling Supplier Statements
- Running monthly payroll for 5 staff using XERO only
- Credit control experience.
- 12-week cash flow projections
- Happy to offer advice and help make decisions
- The position will include other admin duties where required
- Experience in a similar role within the industry would be a distinct advantage
- Must have extensive in Xero and Quickbooks accounts software
- Excel experience
- Must have excellent reconciliation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
- Bookkeeping – Certified bookkeeping qualification would be an advantage
- Financial and Management reporting experience an advantage.
For more information on the job role, and if you think you’d be a good suit for us, please contact us on 01304 897 330 or email with your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org