The Business Growth and Client Success Manager will play an important role in supporting management and clients to expand and succeed.
After experiencing growth last year we are looking to employ a new member of the team to ensure we are continually growing, staying on track with our plan, and ensuring our clients are well looked after and receiving the results we promise (and more!) they are used to.
The day-to-day activity will be split between business planning, some project management, and client support from onboarding through to collecting the reviews and making sure they are kept happy.
General Job Duties:
Looking for a forward thinker who can bring fresh ideas, is business savvy, and will strive on helping to build the business. We’ll be looking at new ventures, testing ideas, and coming up with new plans that need to be implemented. We want to be actively reviewing the business as tech moves on, always staying one step ahead, plus always ensuring we remain on track.
- Overseeing the business processes and playbook
- Work with the accounts department to streamline business costs
- Research and validating ideas
- Strategising and implementing agreed plans
Clients / Operations
It should come naturally that clients need to be well looked after. You’ll be involved in client onboarding so they know what to expect and understand the way we work, through to some project management, creating proposals with new ideas, and selling them. As another project comes to successful completion, be there for the client to check everything is good and at the same time collecting a review.
- Client onboarding
- Work with clients to ensure they are kept happy
- Collate case studies and Google reviews
- Creating ‘new idea’ proposals for clients
- Work with our clients to deliver results
- Success report
- Upsell/Cross-sell to clients
Projects (20% of your time)
There will be an element of project management. This will be for a set few retained clients. This will help you understand requirements but also support the team.
- There will be an element of project management for retained clients to ‘set’ the relationship
- Ensuring ALL projects are staying on budget working with accounts
- Working with management to look at new internal & client project opportunities
By you joining, the outcomes we are looking for:
- Demonstrate confidence in strategising and planning with tailored solutions that will get results
- Implementation – You love to see something through to completion
- Data-driven – a bit of a data nerd and strives to always improve and learn
- Boost business enquiries in the business niche we are in (we’ll agree on manageable KPIs)
- Delivering results for our clients
Required Skills and Technologies:
- Strategic thinker
- Enjoys carrying out research
- Data nerd!
- Spreadsheet superstar
- Have a good business understand
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with the internal team
Who would the role suit?
- Someone with 2 years of experience who is ready to step up and help management make informed decisions.
- Particularly looking for a young gun with fresh ideas but just needs to be given a chance!
- Has a can-do attitude
- Happy to get stuck in
- Happy to work on their own most of the time but the team is at the end of Slack!
- We’ll have pub lunches and coffee shop standups (when we are allowed!)
- If you like remote working long term
- Very relaxed approach
- Likes to be trusted and left alone
- Don’t mind having KPIs to hit (but enjoys being paid commission on the wins!) 🤑
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
- R&D Days when possible
- Remote working
- Relaxed daily working schedule
- Progression plan
- Help to achieve your biggest goal plan (eg buy your first house)
- Commission on converted leads!
£dependant on experience
Your salary will be reviewed following a successful probation period.