Angle is on the lookout for a highly motivated, skilled full stack designer who is able to work on front-end code. If you’re able to work in WordPress as well that would be a brucey bonus.
You like to work and be fully engaged in your work and basically see design/coding as a hobby – you must have a passion for it and thrive on the fact your code is second to none. We can sniff this out quickly so you might as well be honest!
You like working in a lighthearted environment within a close-knit team, however, besides from this you don’t mind working on your own and can still be just as motivated. Most importantly you have a sense of humour and you don’t take yourself too seriously.
We are also looking for somebody who is looking for progression.
Why work Angle?
Angle was founded by Ryan Grist, and 16 years on Ryan is thriving to build the business with other like-minded individuals who have the same desire as Ryan for the direction of Angle.
“Angle is a fun place, who actually care for their staff. Little perks like radio in the office, flexibility for appointments, work from home days, a good progression program (if you want it) make a difference…oh and we do awesome work for some awesome clients…we have our own products too. I have made some great inroads in the time I’ve been here and I’m excited to see how we evolve.”
Josh, design, front-end Dev.
“A business isn’t a business without staff so we look after the team the best way we can. Everyone can voice their opinion without the fear of rejection. Work needs to be enjoyable, so when you do have a problem we can at an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on, we are a family who is producing amazing digital work for some top brands.
We are growing quickly attracting interest that we are really proud of but just not shouting about it…just getting on with it.
My goal, ambition and desire is for Angle to be the most respected brand and digital agency in Kent, but to do this I need people like you!
Read on below and hit “Email me on email@example.com” if this is you!
- Minimum of 1-2 year’s experience in UX / UI Design
- Competent in Sketch or another leading design package with experiencing designing websites from scratch
- Ability to code with accessibility and SEO in mind
- Comfortable with using the Gulp toolkit
- Experience with a front-end framework such as Bootstrap/Foundation/SemanticUI
- Experience with WordPress templating system
- Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility & testing
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Self-learning and self-starting
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of work
- Strong communication skills and a pro-active work-ethic
- Works well within a team
- Great attendance record and someone we know we can rely on
- Happy to be part of client meetings and can represent the agency well
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Decent understanding of GIT
- Experience in other coding platforms and Content Management Systems especially SASS-based Shopify or similar
- Can start with 1 month’s notice period to current employer
- Can introduce new processes to the agency
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Knowledge of C# (or Swift) for iOS App Development
- 23 days + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Work 2 days from home per month
- Workplace pension through nest
- Relaxed working environment
- We are a no overtime agency (99% of the time) we like you to rest in the evenings and enjoy family time
- Options for progression within the agency
- 5 year progression plans discussed
- Competitive salary
- Access to 1 R&D day (if work permits)
- Profit share scheme for any work introduced to the agency
You tell us what you’re worth on your application and we’ll consider it based on your experience.
If you tick some of these box, or even better all of them, please do get in touch as we’ll probably snap you up!